No matter what line of business you’re in, your competitive edge and continued growth rely on efficient and effective technology. Your online presence, clear communication with clients on the other side of the world, the ability to quickly and easily provide information to potential consumers—this is what sets your business above the rest. But it all requires the latest and greatest technology.
- Teams that communicate through video, share knowledge faster and are more informed, which reduces the time required to bring a new product or service to your customers.
- Videoconferencing establishes more personal relationships with customers, encouraging a much deeper loyalty than just speaking on a phone with a call center.
- Video communication enables you to verify quality, make changes, and ensure the accuracy of your product in minutes vs. a week via shipping the product for review.
There is no benefit to being second in bringing new products or ideas to market, and video communication creates and maintains competitive advantages for your business.
With a variety of video conferencing solutions, Skype for Business provides a powerful way to enable conferences and other video content to be streamed live or on demand around the world. Employees, customers, and partners can use video to communicate, engage and interact with others across any distance, from wherever they are.
So how do you get there?
- Never miss another meeting again
Included in Office 365’s package are both Skype for Business and SharePoint – which allow for enhanced instant messaging (IM), audio, video and web meetings, voice calling over VoIP, document sharing, and the ability to update and make comments in real time.
- Get more done while keeping your projects on budget
It’s easy to meet and connect online from wherever you are, on whatever device you have. No travel time or costs, plus businesses can now access their favorite Office apps (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.) remotely with Office 365.
- Meet from wherever you are
In the office, on the road, or with a client or supplier—video meetings are quick, easy and an effective way to do business.
- Schedule ahead or meet on the fly
Set up online meetings in advance with Outlook integration, or on the fly with a personalized link for easy join.
- Powerful privacy, security, & control
Skype for Business gives you enterprise-grade security. Enjoy peace of mind that information is secure within the company.
- Office 365’s service can be scaled to match your business needs
Paying a small monthly fee for Office 365 is more affordable than it is to invest in a physical copy of Microsoft Office for every employee.
Transforming your existing communication and collaboration services to a full enterprise-class system can be a complex task. BBTech Solutions’ highly experienced team is ready to integrate Microsoft Office 365 for you business right away. Don’t get left behind – Contact us today to schedule your free consultation!
Taking Care of Business,
Empowering our clients by giving them world-class IT solutions and support so that they can realize significant and tangible business results is the concept that drives everything we do at BBTech Solutions Inc.